Monday 7 November 2011

selamat tinggal semester SATU :)

B.I.G M.E.M.O.R.Y :)

That is the only word that I can use to conclude this sem. With a lot of new thing, and a very tough journey that i need to go through, I am proud i still alive :). I am really sad when i heard about the end. Maybe still trauma thinking about the end of my school life.New friends is the best thing I have here. Besides, new environment teach me a lot. Here, i need to do all thing on my own. Seriously, there are time i really missed my home and wanted to cry but I cant. At that time i always remind myself  "dont be so dependent, try to be independent! U are big enough to cry" :') . Isnt it hard? but i made it! And more to come on semester two. Soon, I will post out all the memory in the semester one :) CHAUWW

No comments:

Post a Comment